Recently, Maddie made Gak with a friend of mine. This is a great science experiment or just a fun project to play with. Maddie even asked to sleep with it, that's how much she liked it!!
- Elmer’s Glue® (8 oz bottle of Elmer’s Glue-All)
- Borax (a powdered soap found in the grocery store)
- Large mixing bowl
- Plastic cup (8 oz size works well)
- Measuring cup
- Food coloring (the spice of life)
- Paper towel (hey, you’ve got to clean up!)
- Zipper-lock bag (don’t you want to keep it when you’re done?)
Directions are here.