Thursday, June 5, 2014

Geneva is 8 Months...

  This baby is growing up way too fast! I'm glad she's moving slower than her sisters did at this age. She's not crawling yet, just rolling all over the place. She can sit up on her own, but hasn't tried to stand. She does love to eat baby food! She enjoys homemade sweet potatoes, butternut squash, zucchini, avocado, pears, bananas, peaches, etc.
I love her smile. She's such a happy baby. She really only fusses when she's teething (2 teeth now on the bottom) or when someone tries holding her, and she wants me! Hee Hee...I'm glad she likes Mommy! Neva is sleeping through the night (8pm-6:30am). So thankful. 

Today was our first day of summer vacation! The girls stayed in PJ's, late, did Bible time together,  painted, and played! Maddie also started Little Lazers swim team. I'm so thankful for this extra time we have together. 

No comments: