Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Arlington Cemetery

A couple CA friends have asked, "What have you been up to lately?" To answer that question, we've been having a great time getting to know new friends! I'm getting spoiled with not cooking since we had dinner out at some one's house almost every night night week! The girls and I have had a few play dates, and we keep working on home projects. I was also able to participate in a women's event the church put on. It was called Spring into Service. A group of ladies went to have lunch and share how the gospel has changed our life with some HIV positive women. It was such an eye opening day for me! I have so much to be thankful for. 
On Sunday afternoon we went to Arlington Cemetery with Greg and Laura.
Here's the changing of the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown.
 Here's a beautiful shot of D.C. from the cemetery. 
We've been having warmer weather and even some humidity :)

2 comments:

Drollingers said...

I can't believe you live there. so cool! Can't wait to come visit.

the e-wife, Karen said...

I miss you De! I love reading your blog and seeing all the fun you're having. :-) xoxo