Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to Jesse!

I'm so thankful for my husband. He's my best friend. Jesse is a great leader, which sure makes my job a whole lot easier! He's not only a wonderful husband, but also makes a sweet Daddy. I love watching him play with the girls, talk with them about life, and read to them. I'm thankful that he's my pastor, and he certainly lives what he preaches...I can vouch for that! On top of all this, he's FUN. I mean really fun. He makes me laugh like nobody else. I'm one lucky gal.
 My parents stayed with the girls so he and I could escape for a night to celebrate his birthday. It was relaxing to eat a few meals without cooking, feeding others, or cleaning up! We went to the quaint town of Annapolis.
  Annapolis is right on the water. We had beautiful weather!
 Happy Birthday Jesse!

No comments: