Saturday, July 2, 2011

The White Wedding

Here's the beautiful couple...
Mike and Rachel White!
Two weekends ago Mike and Rachel got married! We were to happy to be apart of their special day. Jesse performed the wedding, I was a bridesmaid, and Madison was the flower girl :)
The rehearsal.
Maddie walked with this little guy. They made a pretty cute couple!
Stinkin cute! Ready for walking practice.
Getting all dolled up...Maddie got to wear mascara and blush!
The big day.
Karina and the bride.
Maddie adjusting her petals in the basket.
Jesse came and prayed with all of us ladies before the ceremony.
About to walk down!!
After the wedding, my sister asked Madison, "What did Rachel look like?" Maddie simply responded, "Like a princess." I think so too :)
At the reception with Karina.
I wish I had gotten some picks of the reception- it was decorated soooo cute, but I was to busy to think about my camera.
Savannah sat with Papa and Mimi while the rest of us were in the wedding.
Aw...a little photo op.
I'm sure better photos will follow, once the photographer gives them to Rach.
It was such a fun day, and we are so happy for Mike and Rachel. I look forward to see how the Lord will use them in the future.

No comments: