Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Geneva Joy at Four Months

I can hardly believe Geneva is four months already! The time is flying by even more with three girls! 
 She loves being on her back under the play mat cooing and trilling at the star above. She gets a huge kick out of her sisters who make her giggle lots.
 She has BIG round eyes! 
 Geneva is weighing 12 ponds, 10 ounces and is 24 inches long. She sleeps from about 11pm- 3:30am, then goes back to sleep until 6:30am or so. 
 She's improving with tummy time- for so long she would just lay her head down and not even try to pick it up!!
Savannah calls her "Neva Joy", which is my favorite nickname for her. What sweet sisters they are!

3 comments:

Days Ordained said...

She is a real darling! All my babies were 12 lbs within the first month, and one of my boys was 20 lbs at 6 months! I'm glad you get to enjoy a petite baby! How are you getting on with your new camera?

Chris and Becky Buczinski said...

Oh my goodness, all your girls are so beautiful. Been thinking about you guys and I love keeping up with you on your blog.

Ferko said...

She is sooo precious!!! Love her eyes!! <3