Saturday, May 21, 2016

Love these people...


 I love the sweet moments between daughters and their daddy. 
 My big helpers. What good shoppers they are! We only got a few things that weren't on my list.
Savannah and Geneva play so well together while Maddie and I do school!
That day they were cowgirls.
 
 Saturday mornings usually start with some sort of pretend! Reepacheep was a part of it, too.
Star Wars! Maddie dressed the girls and called them her "younglings"! So funny. I also love the bubble wands used as lightsabers. 
 
We made homemade soap with Mary and Beth this week. Such a great home school project. 
Here it is curing at home!
  
She dressed herself. Love the patterns!
Saturday fun with the fam. We went to My Dairy Godmother.

2 comments:

Ski Town Girl said...

I love them too! And I recognize those hats!

Ferko said...

Oh man, I haven't been on here in a while - Geneva looks alot like Savannah!!! <3 they are getting so big :*