Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Melissa!

I woke up this morning ready to party! It's November 12th your big day. Look at my hat and huge smile for you.
There's nothing like a birthday to celebrate. I didn't spoil the surprise- I waited for your special day to tell you that I ordered the Family Fun Magazine subscription for your birthday present. I hear they have lots of great ideas for things you can do with my cousins. Enjoy!
Did someone say, "Cupcake?!"
Super excited to be your niece! You're the BEST auntie.
I just wish I could be there to help you blow out the candles (and help you eat the cupcakes). I love you Aunt Melissa. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

I love you too Maddie! Thank you so much for the magazine subscription! I wish you were here too! Tell your mommy & daddy that I love them too (& I wish they were here as well). Thank you for the birthday love!

bean said...

OH MY GOSH! She is so cute!!!!!!! Seriously! And Family Fun is awesome - my MIL gets it for us, and it's really cool.

Jen said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!