Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The rules are: 

-Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
-Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself. 
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 

My dear friend Emily has tagged me! Here are my random facts:

1. When I was little, I liked to play outside and collect bugs. I even had a collection of "Ded Things" (dead things- I was only six or so and didn't know how to spell) on our front porch. My mom had to put up with a snail farm, as well. No dolls for me!

2. I've never broken a bone or had a filling. 

3. Other countries I've traveled to are: South Africa, Holland, India, Singapore, Switzerland, France, Italy, Norway, Spain, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Mexico, and Canada. And I'm going to Israel in May!

4. I kissed Jesse for the first time on our wedding day in Grace Community Church. If you are wondering, I would totally do it again that way!

5. I am about to turn 30 on Wednesday (December 3). When I was 8 years old I thought that when I was old (ha ha) and 30 I would be a veterinarian living on a farm with horses and a white picket fence. In this wish, I would have no children and not be married, because that was just gross (love and boys). I have to say that I much prefer reality to an 8 year old dream! (Remember that one, Jan?)

6. I am currently reading Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges, The Attributes of God by Arthur Pink, and doing a personal study through Philippians (with the study guide Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time by MacArthur). My reading list that I have yet to get to is quite long- I just wish that I was a fast reader!

7. I love fishing! It was what my dad and I did for "dates" growing up. There are many sweet memories with my dad as we were holding our poles. 

Melissa, Rachel, Kim, Sarah, Emily, Jennifer, and Amanda....you're it!

No comments: