Monday, November 29, 2010

So Much To Be Thankful For

It was such a blessing to spend Thanksgiving Day with the whole side of my family. What a treat and sweet surprise to be together!
Ben and Melissa were so kind to drive all the way from Arizona to be together.
The cousins meeting Savannah for the first time. Maddie just jumped around the house with excitement to see her cousins!
Auntie Melissa couldn't believe how tiny Savannah is!
So thankful that Jesse is my husband and the father of my girls. What an unspeakable joy it is to live life with this man! He keeps me on my toes, keeps me laughing, keeps me well taken care of, and keeps me growing in the Lord- now that's my man.
So thankful for this precious new one!

Four on a couch!
These girls LOVE each other.
Charis was such a great older cousin this trip. She played so nicely with Madison and helped her. She also held Savannah with such care.
Yummy dinner! My mom went all out making us the most delicious Thanksgiving dinner I've ever had! Thank you mom and dad for making this day so memorable!
The older cousins had fun making turkey crafts together.
We were able to spend Friday with the James as well!
Sweetness..
The biggest pizza box ever!

No comments: