Monday, May 16, 2011

Dr. Bill Shannon...

My dad completed his Doctorate of Ministry degree this Spring. I was so excited to see him work hard and faithfully through going back to school. My sister flew in for the weekend from AZ to surprise my dad! He sure was surprised, and even had a few tears :)
It was so fun- just the four of us (no husbands or kids joined) went to the graduation banquet Saturday night.
It made both mom and dad's day to spend the evening together!
We sat with our dear friends the Lemans and the Sanders at dinner.
The next day was graduation. Here's my wonderful parents.
The four of us!
And the Dr. and his girls!
It was such a sweet time with my family this weekend. I'm so thankful for the parents and sister God gave me. I am truly blessed to have grown up in this godly home!

No comments: