Saturday, February 25, 2017

Arizona Trip

A few days ago I returned from a quick trip to visit my sister and her family in Arizona. It had been over a year since we've seen each other. It certainly was wonderful to be in her home and visit over a few days. 
 Emma was so good at putting together Legos.
 Sunday was wonderful- we went to their church, which had a great message about the gospel, then had lunch and relaxed. After that we walked the mall and went to Oregano's for dinner. 
 Monday we went on a hike.
 I was able to meet the James friends as we spent the day hiking, picnicking, and going out for shave ice!
 It was so great to feel the warm sun on my skin and see this beautiful view from the top!!
These kids did great!
 
I love this sweet family.
Tuesday we had a girls morning with shopping and eating. My friend Michelle actually flew out to AZ with me to meet up with her friend that goes to my sister's church. What a small world, right?! 
It was so special to have extra time with my sister. 

No comments: