Thursday, September 4, 2014

e l e v e n m o n t h s

Can it be true? Geneva is 11 months old?! My baby.
 And it begins...she's entered into trying to play with her big sister! She likes princesses and anything Savannah is holding.
 She has no fear of falling, so we've had some head bumps lately.
 She loves eating. I think her favorite food right now is chicken! She's still taking two naps a day and sleeping through the night like a champ.
 I love her smiles and happy personality. She seems easy going and likes to be in the middle of the action.
 Look at me! 
 One of her favorite things to do it look out the window. She claps and says "hi" when she sees the deer walking through our yard!
I'm so thankful to the Lord her this precious gift. 

2 comments:

Ferko said...

Oh my goodness, I love her!

Mrs. Bell said...

Love seeing that outfit again! It was a good buy :) So glad you've got so much going on - makes for wonderful memories when the girls get older! You're a great Mama!