Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nine Months

What a little Peanut Madison is! We thank the Lord for such a flexible, healthy, joyful baby that she is. We feel so blessed. 
Here she is for her 9 month pictures! She is weighing in at 17 pounds 4 ounces, is 27 and 1/2 inches long, and in the 25th-50th percentile. Dr. Sherman says she's looking healthy. She has allergies still, which make her cough, have a very stuffy nose, and a little rash on her face. So, she sleeps with a humidifier and uses a saline spray. She's loving eating whatever Jesse and I eat, but refuses to like baby food or cereal.
Jesse thinks this is a scary picture, but I love it! She is a wide-mouth giggler! What fun she is.
Maddie sitting pretty.
She is crawling everywhere! Madison loves being in the kitchen with me- usually she finds her way right between my feet!
Very into climbing.
Lots of standing, too. Dr. Sherman says she'll be walking soon. I sure hope not- she's growing up so fast!!!

1 comment:

Ben and Melissa James said...

Cute shoes Maddie Moo! You're getting so big! I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks! Maybe you'll learn to walk in Arizona!